A set of 28 brushes free for personal/non-commerical use. : )
Please favorite if you download or plan to use them! If you use them for a website or anything off of dA, please link back to my page.
I appreciate it. :3
To Install the brushes:
1. Download and unzip the file.
2. Find the folder where your Photoshop is located, then go to "Presets > Brushes" and copy the .abr file into the Brushes folder.
3. Go to Photoshop and select the brush tool.
4. Open the brush menu (at the top, where you select the brushes, size, etc.) and click the small arrow pointing right, opening a long menu.
5. Find "Load Brushes" and select the file.
Now they should be ready to use! >w<
I hope this works! If anyone has any trouble opening or installing the file, note me or comment here. : )
For some reason, the opacity of each image went down a bit after it became a brush, so you may have to put it down a few times or duplicate the layers to make them opaque. XD